- 100% of the prescribed university tuition fees, registration fees and exams fees.
- An amount equal to the average rate for accommodation in a single room at a university hostel at the university at which the sasol bursar is studying. This rate is determined by sasol in conjunction with the university.
- An amount for meals based on three meals per day as determined by the university.
- An amount of approximately R8000,00 per annum, towards book and pocket money.
- Prescribed tuition fees, registration fees and exam fees are paid directly to the university.
- Students will be required to pay for the subjects that they need to repeat.
- Monies for accommodation are paid directly to the university if the student is staying in university administered accommodation.
- In cases where the student elects to stay in non-university administered accommodation, monies in lieu of accommodation and meals will be paid directly to the individual. In such instances, the amounts will be limited to that described in points 2 and 3 above.
- Book and pocket money will be paid directly to the individual.
- Payments in respect of the above are made twice a year. The first payment is made at the beginning of the first semester and the seond payment is made at the beginning of the second semester.
- Full details of the payment process and the requirements which must be met are communicated to successful applicants once a bursary has been awarded.
Succesful applicants will be bound contractually to work at Sasol after graduation for a period equal to the tenure of the bursary. On How To Apply Click Here